Secure your data, Secure your future.
Financial impact linked to any attack, time and effort spent by IT teams, impacts linked to non-compliance, companies are subject to significant risks. To protect itself, the organization must:
- Assess the ability to resist and react to a cyber attack.
- Have a clear and objective view of the level of maturity.
- Know the level of compliance with regulations and standards.
Unforeseen effects linked to technological advances, investments that do not match the real risks, risk of deterioration compromising the production of value. To guard against this, the organization must:
- Act taking into account the risks inherent in the adoption of new technologies.
- Establish an action plan or strategy to cover the real risks.
- Correctly orient and carry out investments in technologies and training.
Risk of lack of Management visibility, Deep implications of the consequences related to cyber security (Regulatory, Financial, Brand Image, Operational Continuity). The cyber security strategy no longer concerns only IT services.
- Involvement of Top Management.
- Have the right management and governance tools and indicators.
Percentage of companies
that have already faced a cyber ransomware attack
of remediation following a Ransomware cyber-attack
to realize an attack has taken place
don’t know how long the attack has been in place