Regulatory compliance: a growing challenge
Compliance with legal, regulatory, contractual and normative requirements is an indicator of good governance for organizations. It addresses the issue of reputation, trust and constitutes a competitive advantage for organizations.
On average, 17% of all sensitive files are accessible to all employees.
Source : Varonis
Understand a rich and complex regulatory framework
HumanOne assists you in your laws, regulations, norms and information security standards compliance projects :
- 05-20 law on cybersecurity
- National Directive on Information Systems Security (DNSSI)
- ISO27001 standard: Information Security Management System
- ISO22301 standard: Business Continuity Management System
- PCI-DSS: Payment Card Industry Security Standard
- Swift requirements: Customer Security Program (CSP) to combat cyber fraud.
- TISAX or the automotive industry’s cybersecurity
- 09-08 law on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data
- General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD)
- WLA-SCS Standard: Information and Operations Security and Integrity Requirements for Lottery and Sports Betting Operators and their Suppliers
- All requirements related to the compliance of Information Systems.